My good pals Q&A Letterbox (aka Queenie and Andrea) are throwing an amazing party tomorrow to celebrate their subscription package’s first anniversary! If you’re not aware of Q&A Letterbox, let. me. tell. you. Every month, they send out three Canadian-made greeting cards, plus a goodie of some sort. The cards are guaranteed to be absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is always top notch. It’s a delight to receive in the mailbox!
Q&A have planned an awesome shindig for tomorrow evening (6 to 9 pm at Toronto’s First Post Office). I’ll be there at a table providing lots of free stationery (papers, tapes, stickers, ephemera, coloured pens, etc) in order to write letters right there on the spot, as well as selling my curated letter writing kits! I’m super excited to be doing something like this again. But there will be sooo much more to indulge in!
At the event, you can:
- Get a cute grab bag if you’re one of the first 20 people to arrive. The bags include goodies from designers that were featured in a letterbox such as Tiny Brushstroke’s Happy Mail pouches and cards by Snap and Tumble, Stephanie Ko and Double Dare Print
- Enter raffles and giveaways throughout the night
- Participate in a workshop led by Paper Plus Cloth on the art of beautiful snail mail (though you have to register first, only 10 people can join)! PPC will also be selling from their collection of stickers, stamps and tapes
- Purchase gorgeous hand-lettered goodies by Doris Wai of Love Lettering
- Buy a billion cute things from Queenie’s Cards such as enamel pins, pencil cases, cards and tote bags
- Nom on candy from Papabubble and David Chow
- And of course, sign up for a Q&A Letterbox subscription if you haven’t already!
It’s free to attend (but obviously will cost you if you want to buy things, and you will want to buy all the things. Fair warning 🙂
Can’t wait to see all my fellow paper-loving Torontonians tomorrow!